Sunday, July 29, 2012

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

I have noticed that as of late I don't walk the same anymore. I would say I waddle about instead. That would be to ease the pain from my back.

I also notice that my center of gravity has shifted. Today, was was at church with my family and as usual I went to the ladies before service started. I tried to excuse myself for the second trip before service ended, but things didn't go as planned.

The preggy sitting next to me was so inconsiderate that she didn't allow me to pass through. Not wanting to step on her enlarged feet I tried to walk around her feet. Instead, I lost balance and down down down I went. It was embarrassing, and painful at the same time.

My hubby rushed to pick me up, but I kept telling him that I was ok. I was shocked that that annoying preggy just sat there not even an apology from her. Seriously people nowadays.

Thankfully, there was no bleeding and I guess all is fine with baby. I however, have a sore knee, back and fingers . Boo hoo... felt like Humpty Dumpty.

No comments:

Post a Comment