Monday, February 4, 2013

Thai Express Lunch

Immanuel tool the day of from school today, due to the exhaustion from the camp he went to. Normally, according to practice at the Gomez's, it would be "Time Alone With Imnnauel" today. But now I have Baby G strapped on me everywhere I go. So we added a few more people, like Kiki and my sis.


Kiki sits as he wants my menu to look at.

Immanuel has an obsession for Soft Shell Crabs. thus the dish.

I have to be diligent and choose food that are easy for me to eat, when I am out. This is because I have Baby G strapped onto me, and that takes some skill to manage.

Ahh... the very missed Yom Yum Soup.

And what's a meal without dessert. Forgot to take a picture of Immanuel's dessert of Sweet Rice and Mango. It was a good lunch, with lots of conversation and good food. Me on the other hand, had to walk around with a cranky baby ho refused to let me eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment