Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Day @ The Vet

It was time again for Tyke to get a medical. We found a new vet nearer to home this time. We headed down to Springleaf.


Here's Tyke anxiously awaiting his turn. I really liked this vet, she was kind and gentle in Tyke. She also warned me that Tyke may react much with the arrival of the new baby, as he is rather close to me. OMG! Now I have I settle the dog of sibling rivalry too!

So being preggy and all, causes me to be hungry all the time. So we figured we would he about to the eateries round there. We found this cosy little Italian place. They were nice enough to allow us to eat, along with Tyke who sat very quietly in his bag.


This was a very yummy pizza.


Look at the cheesy-ness of the handmade pizza.


Of course Ivan was very delighted with his pizza choice.


The hubby took this delicious dish.


While I took this, as baby seem to love seafood.


And of course every good meal had to be completed with dessert.


And this was my choice.

Bringing Ivan along with us to the vet helped Ivan observe Tyke getting an injection. It helped him realize empathy as he expressed it as "OUCH".


No comments:

Post a Comment