Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Day For Ivan

We figured that before Baby G arrives, we had to spend as much time as possible with Ivan. So today, we decide that it was Ivan's day. And Ivan's day had to comprise of Ice cream.


We first went for Ice cream in Yishun. We opted for Lemon Tea.


I like the serving tactic here, but didn't fancy the tea much though.


This yummy for a tummy is Ivan's choice.


He seems so happy. After the Ice cream, we headed back to Sembawang. I was feeling Dim Sum so we went for some.


A happy daddy and Ivan.


Yummy Prawn & Mango


This one was Ivan's choice.


Been a while since I enjoyed some Macaroni Soup.


Steamy and meaty...


Sweet Custard oozes out of these.


I enjoyed my Dim Sum and felt good. We spend a good day with Ivan. I am hoping that all these preparation is going to pay off, when baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment